Monday, March 2, 2009

Shane's big night!!!



Back in December I decided that Shane should be on ABC's summer game show, Wipeout! I secretly sent in his application and picture and he immediately got an email asking him to come in for an on camera interview. He obviously did a great job in the interview because he received a callback, passed his physical and drug test and began taping last Monday. He is just finishing up tonight and we will keep everyone informed as to the air date. We will be having a big Wipeout party at our house and won't reveal where he placed until then...stay tuned!!! Everyone had to have an opening yell and Shane's was "I love Big Balls." So in his honor, I have attached a picture of what he apparently loves...it is okay, it's rated G!

2 comments:

  1. I am the first one to comment on your blog! I can't wait to find out where he placed. I just hope he doesn't get beaten by a girl. Now that you have a blog, does that mean I don't have to call you everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging!! Can't wait for more... I know you have lots to entertain us with!!:)

    P.S. Can't wait to see Shane on TV! Will have to make sure I have that night off!

    ReplyDelete